WHAT TO EXPECT
We’ve put together a tasting menu of 6 spirits and 6 courses – including a dessert – expertly paired to bring out the best in one another. Each of the selected spirits brings something different to the table and so do we with every unique food pairing!
In this collaboration with the experts at Nickel 9 Distillery, we’ve crafted an enticing menu that works in beautiful harmony with each spirit, be it gin, vodka or rum. With six unique courses that range from meats and cheeses to seafood and sweets, every one of your taste buds will be pleased by the end of the night.
Join us for a Night of Spirits in the Stockyards and see where the magic happens, all while sipping on locally distilled liquors and getting a little spirited yourself!
Please keep in mind that all current Toronto Health & Safety guidelines must be followed by staff and guests alike. Face coverings and vaccination passports are required at the point of entry as per government regulations. Sanitizer will be readily available at the door and on tables.
- 6 half ounces of assorted liquors and 6 perfectly paired food courses per guest – specific pairings are a surprise!
- Interesting and informative conversations with the experts from Nickel 9
- All restaurant gratuities are included in the ticket price.
- Transportation to and from the event location. If you need more info, we’re happy to help with directions to the event space and answering any other questions you may have.
- Any off-menu purchases including extra food, drink or merchandise sold at the event location.
Events begin promptly at the scheduled time. If you are running late or unable to find the meeting point, email [email protected] We will do our best to assist you in finding the event.
We operate in all weather conditions. This event is held indoors and adheres with the province’s guidelines for operating during a pandemic, including use of face coverings, diligent sanitization and social distancing.
All ticket purchases are non-refundable. If you are not able to make it, feel free to give your ticket to a friend or relative. Otherwise, contact us at least 48 hours prior to the event and we may exchange your tickets for another date/time or replace them with gift certificates.
Government-issued photo ID will be required and may be requested at the door. No minors are permitted in the venue.
This venue is not wheelchair accessible.
Please contact at the time of ticket purchase if you have dietary restrictions, allergies, or any food intolerance we should know about.