LITTLE ITALY FOOD TOUR
|September 27, 2020||September 28, 2020||September 29, 2020||September 30, 2020||October 1, 2020||October 2, 2020||October 3, 2020|
|October 4, 2020||October 5, 2020||October 6, 2020||October 7, 2020||October 8, 2020||October 9, 2020||October 10, 2020|
|October 11, 2020||October 12, 2020||October 13, 2020||October 14, 2020||October 15, 2020||October 16, 2020||October 17, 2020|
|October 18, 2020||October 19, 2020||October 20, 2020||October 21, 2020||October 22, 2020||October 23, 2020||October 24, 2020|
|October 25, 2020||October 26, 2020||October 27, 2020||October 28, 2020||October 29, 2020||October 30, 2020||October 31, 2020|
ADULT – $160 SENIOR – $155 CHILD – $65
*plus taxes and fees. All prices in CAD
WHAT TO EXPECT
Discover the deliciousness of Toronto’s Little Italy, renowned for an extensive assortment of amazing and authentic Italian food and drink. Beginning as a popular settlement spot for Italian immigrants in the early 1900s, this mainly residential neighbourhood gradually established small cafes, bakeries, and businesses, including one of Canada’s first multilingual radio stations. From a humble beginning, Little Italy proved purposeful for much more than the exquisite ensemble of restaurants seen today.
Recently, Toronto’s well-known home of traditional Italian cuisine has further diversified to offer a wide selection of cultural cuisines. Immigrants from all over the world have moved into the neighbourhood, bringing with them a plethora of delectable dishes from their home countries.
Today, the scope of Little Italy’s restaurant scene has transformed, but has never forgotten its roots. Join us for a glass of wine, while enjoying the fabulous flavours and amazing aromas of Italy – plus some unexpected menu offerings from other distinctly unique cultures.
- An interesting and educational walking tour through one of Toronto’s historic districts, led by a charismatic and knowledgeable guide with expertise in food and history.
- Your food, drink and all restaurant gratuities are included in the ticket price. Come hungry! Our tour menus are served in a variety of tasting courses chosen to satisfy your appetite.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served on this tour. Be sure to bring at least one piece of government issued photo ID.
- Transportation to and from the tour meeting and ending points. In your email confirmation, the closest parking locations are provided. We’re happy to help with directions to the meeting spot and will make sure you know where you’re going at the end of the tour.
- Gratuities for your guide, at your discretion.
Tours depart promptly at the scheduled time. If you are running late or unable to find the meeting point, email email@example.com. We’ll do our best to help you find your way.
We operate in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately and wear comfortable footwear suitable for a moderate amount of walking.
All ticket purchases are non-refundable. If you are not able to make it, feel free to give your ticket to a friend or relative. Otherwise, contact us at least 48 hours prior to the tour and we may exchange your tickets for another date/time or replace them with gift certificates.
If you have a physical disability or will be bringing a baby stroller on the tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at the time your ticket is purchased. Depending on the tour, some smaller restaurants may not be able to accommodate wheelchairs or strollers.
All food, drink and restaurant gratuities are included in the ticket price. Please contact at the time of ticket purchase if you have dietary restrictions, allergies, or any food intolerance.
Government issued Photo ID is required for tours including alcoholic beverages.