Spicy jalapeño margarita
Sweet, spicy, sour and salty, this cocktail has flavours for every palate! This spicy margarita recipe is surprisingly refreshing and balanced with a light amount of heat. If you crave more, add extra peppers or a few seeds for a kick!
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 jalapeño pepper coins, seeds removed
- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 1 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce agave syrup
- Salt for rim and jalapeños for garnish
- Rub the rim of your serving glass with a lime wedge and dip the rim in salt to coat.
- Gently muddle jalapeño slices in a shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice and add blanco tequila, orange liqueur of your choice, lime juice and agave syrup. Shake well until chilled.
- Strain into your glass over ice.
- Garnish with a jalapeno coin or two and enjoy!